RaajGad - A Trek part 1

After much deliberation , and many attempts to have many people on board , we decided 3 is enough (kapil , mandar and me that is btw),let us go to Rajgad. Date was decided , 9th August it was.
Basic planning was done, it was as basic as you could get ,that is we decided only the time to leave Swargate with everything else to be decided run time.It was 7 O'clock in the morning.
Kapil and me reached Swargate from Bibwewadi at 7:20 , only 20 minutes late as usual.
Mone (Mandar - I will switch between Mandar and Mone as Situation demands ) was there almost right time , waiting as usual.
After having Cutting and Vada Paav as energy boosters at the Bus Stand , we thought its good time to inquire about Bus that goes to Rajgad , and after some hiccups we were informed that there is some bus which goes somewhere near to Rajgad , OK we better ask conductos of each bus .
There was one group of 13 youngsters standing around at the bus stop with some nice girls in there.Of course we were interested which way they are heading , so we overheard some conversation and it was Rajgad indeed. Good company we thought.
While we were having our second cutting or something like that , this group disappeared and there was one bus leaving at that time , we rushed to the bus ,knocked the door , "RajGad" ?
"Yes Come In " was the reply.
So we got in the bus and were relieved to see entire group in there. We took the backseat to my dislike as there were empty seats in front. It was during Swine Flu heydays in Pune, so there was a tension lingering in atmosphere, with many wearing masks , handkerchiefs around face. I had tried with two or three masks but somehow masks didnt like me and did not fit. It was pandemic or this is what i called the atmosphere. I generally like to use words which covey lot of meaning but about that some other time. Bus driver was probably wary of Pune City and Swine flue , He only saw the big picture. Small things like Speed-breakers , Pits ,traffic-signal were not relevant for him. He wanted to get away from Swine-flue capital. So bus turned to be Columbus ride for us being on last seats and I had used opportunity in every-way possible to show my vast Marathi choicest vocabulary skills.
It was a fun ride and we got dropped near Gunjawani. I got my break... I was a Smoker then.
And like every other Smoker , It was my right to smoke before boarding a bus , in breaks when bus stops, after alighting , after breakfast , after Lunch / dinner, in between Lunch dinner , after waking up etc.. and since this was the time we had got down from bus.. Nobody raised a concern & I lit my cigarette...Rajgad Paytha ( foothills ) was still away and we had to catch WaDaPa to get there.. fortunately after I had finished my cigarette one trax appeared , it was already full with 10-12 people..
We though we will pass this one , however Trax man stopped ., he just had one look and without saying anything people inside did the excercize of going back and forth and sufficient space was created for 3 of us... We somehow scrambled ourselves in Trax and Trax trolled along. If there is something like trolling in Trax.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Few questions after a win in Lost series...

Sometimes..